BENNELONG Clock Kit-Mahogany
This latest addition to our range is a blend of modern trends combined with classical Australian taste.
Fashioned from solid Pacific Mahogany, this magnificent timepiece may be stained or polished to match your individual decor.
Size Measures: 203cm x 58cm x 35cm (80" x 23" x 14")
Featuring an elegant finial top, turned columns and a scalloped base.
The quality precision movement features the latest innovations from Germany.
Features include pulley-wound weights, triple- chime mechanism, moon-phase dial, seconds hand, auto night cut-off and a large lyre pendulum.
This Kit Includes:-
• Top quality German seven day weight driven movement, calibrated and ready to set up via our instructions.
• Brass covered weights, chain and pendulum.
• All hardware – handles, hinges, screws etc.
• Easy to follow, step by step, instructions with numbered, exploded diagram.
(All timber parts are numbered to correspond.)
• All parts are precision cut, including mitres, mortices and tenons, sanded smoothon both sides.
• All doors are completed and ready to install.
You can stain to match any colour, or simply finish with a clear lacquer, to enhance the beautiful grain in the timber.
You supply – Glass, glue and spirit of adventure.
Just follow the instructions.
Note: If you prefer a chain version of our movement, this also requires a different dial, please contact us directly prior to purchase.
Complete Price: $3,950.00 + Freight